Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone X Lighting 3.5mm overheating

When using my 3.5mm adapter for my IPhone X (the OEM one), the lightning tip itself becomes so hot that it literally burns to the touch, and forces the adapter to disconnect streaming through the cable.


I have to reconnect the cable after this happens to play audio, and it only lasts a couple minutes until it over heats again.


Additionally, when the temperature outside is particularly cold (~30F), the iphone refuses to register touch and overheats after watching less than 5 minutes of video.

iPhone X, iOS 11.3

Posted on

Reply

Page content loaded

User profile for user: 12JTROBERTS

Question: iPhone X Lighting 3.5mm overheating