Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes & iPhone password out of sync

I cannot get my iPhone to recognize my Apple ID and its quite frustrating. I use the Apple ID with iTunes from my desktop computer and sync with the iPhone. But the Iphone still does not recogzine it. Yet, when I use the itunes account online from the desktop, it sends a two-digit code to the iPhone I enter and it allows my to use the online Itunes account.

I just changed it and ran through the same scenario but when I enter the Apple ID password, the iPhone does not accept it.

PC, Windows Vista, myrtle beach

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 8:50 AM

3 replies

Apr 22, 2018 12:08 PM in response to Eric Root

None of this has helped and I've stopped short of a hard reset. I should have to wipe everything clean to get this sucker to take a freakin password.

I can log in fine from my desktop into the Apple account and from iTunes...its the iPhone S6 that will not accept the same password. Yet, when i request access from the desktop, and get the two-digit code on the iPhone and enter it into the desktop Apple account, it takes fine and sends confirmation to the iphone,..its crazy!

ITunes & iPhone password out of sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.