Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: When I use the "Share Screen" feature, I lose control of my Mouse in Full Screen Mode

I have 2 Macs, a MacBook Pro 13" and a Mac Mini, and I use the "Share Screen" feature quite a bit. I love this feature and it has been working very well. But lately, I would say the last month, I lose the control of my Mouse when I go to Full Screen. The mouse works well if I don't go to Full Screen, but after I do, it doesn't work at all on the Remote Mac. It works fine all the time on my local Mac, in the other Desktops.

Does anybody have that same issue?

MB Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 21, 2018 12:06 PM in response to PRouleau In response to PRouleau

Actually, after more testing, it seems as though the remote screen freezes completely in Full Screen Mode. When I click the mouse or any key, I hear the "boing" sound on BOTH computers.

Apr 21, 2018 12:06 PM

Reply Helpful

May 16, 2018 9:58 AM in response to PRouleau In response to PRouleau

And if I use "Full Screen" on a larger screen hooked up to my MacBook Pro, I don't have that issue. Only on the MacBook Pro screen.

May 16, 2018 9:58 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: PRouleau

Question: When I use the "Share Screen" feature, I lose control of my Mouse in Full Screen Mode