Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error code 300

One day last week my MacBook couldn't communicate with my Canon printer that has always worked like a charm. The recent High Sierra upgrade seemed to be the issue. So I thought I would reinstall an older version of the OS....not the best idea I ever had...after spending an afternoon talking to an Apple support tech...I had a completely crashed hard drive showing only a white circle with a line through it.....after many trials and tribulations, I had to take it to a Mac repair person who re-installed the El Capitan hard drive...and recovered much of my drive except for recent applications like Pages, KeyNote, Numbers.....

I managed to find a way around that on my own again...but sadly no printer access although I had re installed the drivers multiple times. So I tried to print on someone else's printer at their place...no problems encountered. But when I brought that printer home to check this out further....it wouldn't communicate with my computer....back to square one. FINALLY, A BRAIN WAVE....maybe this was a WIFI issue and not my equipment at all.....so, I did a reboot of my BELL 3000 WIFI router....and wouldn't you know, everything is working as though it had never happened. It has cost me 150$,too much time and a h...of a lot of anxiety since I need this equipment to work.

In this forum, I tried many of the suggestions but found that there are no real solutions to this error problem....but believe me when I say that this one actually worked........as it often is with technology, one tends to overthink it...

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4), null

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 12:22 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

error code 300

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.