Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Problems with an apple ID and getting apps

I am a new apple products user. I bought an iphone few days ago and Macbook Pro few months ago. I created a new Apple ID. I have managed to log into my apple account as well as created iCloud and managed to log in on my MacBook Pro. Unfortunately I can't do the same on my iphone. Every time I try to log into iCloud or to download any app it asks me for a password. I definitely gave the right one but it turns up that my apple Id is locked and I need to reset my password again. I went through that process of reseting passwords at least 10 times, trying again and again with new passwords and still can't log in. It is really frustrating that I can't download a simple app without logging into an apple account. Never had such problems with Android and PC.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Go to the settings, your name, iTunes and app stores and touch your Apple ID and sign out. Then go back to the app store and try again.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 21, 2018 2:46 PM in response to rbrylawski In response to rbrylawski

It's weird. I've managed to log in to my Apple ID account, both on my iphone and macbook. But when I give the same password to get any app it turns up that my Apple ID is locked for security reasons. That's why I've tried to reset the password few times. But it didn't help.

Apr 21, 2018 2:46 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: paulinapianouk

Question: Problems with an apple ID and getting apps