Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download app/log into my apple id on my phone

I am a new apple products user. I bought an iphone few days ago and Macbook Pro few months ago. I created a new Apple ID. I have managed to log into my apple account as well as created iCloud and managed to log in on my MacBook Pro. Unfortunately I can't do the same on my iphone. Everytime I try to log into iCloud or to download any app it asks me for a password. I definitely gave the right one but it turns up that my apple Id is locked and I need to reset my password again. I went through that process of reseting passwords at least 10 times, trying again and again with new passwords and still can't log in. It is really frustrating that I can't download a simple app without logining into apple account. Never had such problems with Android and PC. 😠😢😟

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 11:36 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 22, 2018 2:22 PM in response to paulinapianouk

Good morning paulinapianouk,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
Congratulations on the purchase of your new iPhone! I understand you had a MacBook Pro with an Apple ID account that was working, and then you purchased a new iPhone. It sounds like the issue is you created a new Apple ID. You should use the same Apple ID account on your iPhone as you currently have with your MacBook Pro. The best way to resolve this is to erase the iPhone, and set it up as new, using the Apple ID and password that you are currently using on your MacBook Pro. I'll include some resources below to help you with this.
How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch​
Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch​
Take care.

I can't download app/log into my apple id on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.