Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Could I somehow remove an I cloud account with the password?

My grandma gave me her old iPhone and she hasn’t used it in about two years and she has forgotten the password to her I cloud and also the password to the email that went to it. I have access to the phone. It’s not activation lock I just can’t remove the account

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

You will need her to help. There is no way to bypass activation lock. If she can't reset the password as described in If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support then she should Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 21, 2018 11:06 AM in response to Brandoo127 In response to Brandoo127

You need the password to remove the Activation Lock. You can go to: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support to find instructions for resetting it. If you are unable to do it by following those instructions, then contact Apple Support for help: ACCOUNT SECURITY SUPPORT

Best,

GB

Apr 21, 2018 11:06 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple Recommended

Apr 21, 2018 11:06 AM in response to Brandoo127 In response to Brandoo127

You will need her to help. There is no way to bypass activation lock. If she can't reset the password as described in If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support then she should Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Apr 21, 2018 11:06 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Brandoo127

Question: Could I somehow remove an I cloud account with the password?