Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Asked to log in

Security

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 1:10 PM

9 replies

Apr 21, 2018 7:02 PM in response to denisfromsunderland

denisfromsunderland wrote:

Hi Gail I think I am getting the hang of this now sorry I am concerned my Apple account or my iPad has been compromised I have never been asked to use my Apple ID and password to unlock my iPad before how could I find out please

Thanks

OK, now we're getting somewhere 🙂.

When did this request for a sign in to your Apple ID show up? Had you just turned on your device? Or did it pop up out of nowhere in the middle of your doing something? What, exactly, did the sign in request say? When you say you were using it to "unlock" your iPad, did it say anything about a locked device? Without knowing exactly what showed up, and when it showed up, it is hard to determine the nature of the request.

To be safe, it would be a good idea to go into your Apple ID and change your password: Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Best,

GB

Apr 21, 2018 1:38 PM in response to denisfromsunderland

Still don't know what your question is? You have not provided any information about what it is you are asking about. Asked to log in and Security tell us nothing at all. There are a myriad of places you can log in. Security by itself means nothing.

If English is not your first language, please feel free to submit your question in your native language. We need a full description of what you are trying to do, and what happens when you try to do it. We cannot see what you are looking at.

GB

Asked to log in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.