Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Partner has locked herself out of her IPhone and about to go on business travel in Africa and is undestandly freaking out ! Something to do with fingerprint access and passcode recently changed!!! Please help as I am not a techyapplae :))

Partner has locked herself out of her IPhone and about to go on business travel in Africa and is undestandly freaking out ! Something to do with fingerprint access and passcode recently changed!!! Please help as I am not a techyapplae :))

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 2:27 PM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2018 11:11 AM in response to Snowpard

Hi there, Snowpard!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like your partner is having an issue with the Touch ID along with the passcode being different and I am happy to help out! If your partner has tried all the steps in the article you came to the Communities from If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled, I would check out this link to Contact Support. This will get them in touch with Apple and they will be happy to proceed with further steps.
Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.