Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When Files contain both HD and SD versions of file, iTunes re-syncs the SD even when it is on my iPad already.

Anyone know of a fix for the re-syncing problem in iTunes. I have both HD and SD versions of all my purchases. I only upload the SD version tony iPad to save space. When a file contains both SD and HD versions of a file, the file will re-sync no matter what, even when it is already on my iPad. How to stop re-syncing files?

I have already tried unchecking TV and Movie syncs, deleting all files from iPad, and rebooting iPad, and re-syncing files. This does to work. The files always re-sync, and it can take an hour to re-Sync 100 TV shows and Movies on my iPad when I plug it is to just sync one new song in Music.

Let me know if you have a fix. When only one file is in iTunes, not both, the files do not re-Sync every time I plug in my iPad.

Mac Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 1:29 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

When Files contain both HD and SD versions of file, iTunes re-syncs the SD even when it is on my iPad already.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.