Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery replace

Hi I took my iPhone 6 into oobe in Wellington to get it replaced under the battery replacement program and thy wanted to charge me $ 70.0 dollar‘s isn’t it free ?

iPhone 6, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 2:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 5:11 PM

In the U.S. it is free if under warranty or AppleCare+ and $29 otherwise but that is if taken to Apple. Apple Authorized Service centers can set their own prices. See the following from iPhone Battery & Power - Official Apple Support

These prices apply only to battery repairs made by Apple. Other service providers may set their own prices.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2018 5:11 PM in response to Msaxpom

In the U.S. it is free if under warranty or AppleCare+ and $29 otherwise but that is if taken to Apple. Apple Authorized Service centers can set their own prices. See the following from iPhone Battery & Power - Official Apple Support

These prices apply only to battery repairs made by Apple. Other service providers may set their own prices.

Battery replace

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.