Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my husband wanted to get on my icloud account, now all of my text go to his phone... not cool

Deactivate a user

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 4:17 PM

4 replies

Apr 21, 2018 7:32 PM in response to crystalfromorange

If you share an iCloud account, you are going to run into problems. Your husband needs to have his own Apple ID with his own iCoud account linked to it.

Create and start using an Apple ID - Apple Support

He can set up a new Apple ID by creating a new iCloud.com email address if he signs your Apple ID out of Settings>name>, scroll to the bottom of the screen and sign out. Then, click on Sign In>Don't Have an Apple ID or Forgot it>Create Apple ID>put in his accurate birth date>type in his First and Last Name>Select Get a Free iCloud email.

Then he can set up a new email account that ends in iCloud.com. He can try any prefix to the @iCloud.com that he wishes. If it is already take, he will get a message to that effect.

Best,

GB

my husband wanted to get on my icloud account, now all of my text go to his phone... not cool

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.