Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation problem since 6 months.

cannot activate my 5s neither on itunes nor on the phone itself. i stuck at error could not activate iphone because activation server cannot be reached. (i tap 'try again' for like thousand times)

then i try through itunes. different error pops out. it says "the iphone could not be activated because the activation information could not be obtained from the device. disconnect your iphone, make sure the sim card is inserted correctly and if you use a sim pin, tap unlock to enter it, and then reconnect your iphone. "

i already put a functioning sim card and i see iphone can detect my sim card as it display the signal bar and 4g. i already tried all the steps on the internet before i got here. already eject and reinsert the sim card, try on different computer, different network etc etc.

please guys and apple team pleeaasseee help me!!! this is driving me mad. how do i fix the problems? help me!!

p/s : i tried to restore on 11.2.5 and 11.3 but all give the same error!

If it may be any other errors why is apple not specifying the errors !

Whom to ask ? Nobody knows !

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 7:20 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Activation problem since 6 months.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.