Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Stolen iPhone data question.

My phone was stolen. i ran “find my phone“ and it says it is offline. It was locked when it was stolen but not shut down. Can I erase my phone with it off line? Id like to do that but also i need to know if i erase it will it also erase the things on my ipad that are shared via the cloud Like address book, notes, photos. Thx for your help.

iPhone SE, iOS 11.3

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

You can erase it as described in If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support but the action won't take effect until or unless it comes back online. The erase will only affect the lost phone and won't impact any of your other devices.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Apr 23, 2018 10:45 PM in response to BABrig In response to BABrig

You can erase it as described in If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support but the action won't take effect until or unless it comes back online. The erase will only affect the lost phone and won't impact any of your other devices.

Apr 23, 2018 10:45 PM

Reply Helpful (2)

Apr 23, 2018 10:46 PM in response to FoxFifth In response to FoxFifth

Thank you so very much with your help. I had asked this in other forms and two other people but no one seem to know definitively and I didn’t want to make the mistake of erasing my phone if it would erase everything else! Again thank you very much for your advice.

Apr 23, 2018 10:46 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: BABrig

Question: Stolen iPhone data question.