Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi , my iphone is on activation lock mode . unfortunately the previous owner is not available to find the first apple id to reset and unlock the phone. but i have my new apple which i use it to download the apps and soft ware. does it help to unloc

Dear Sirs,

My iphone is on activation lock mode . unfortunately the previous owner is not available to find the first apple id to reset and unlock the phone. But i have my new apple which i made it myself and i use it regularly to download the apps and soft ware.

i checked in apple website and it is connected to my iphone correctly .Does it help to unlock my Iphone?

please help me .

thanks

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 10:02 PM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2018 12:05 AM in response to rozita1353

Has the previous owner tried : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support ?

Or, and if you he/she the original purchaser of the phone (i.e. they didn't buy it used), he/she could try going to an Apple Store (he/she should a Genius Bar appointment if they do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html) and see if they can remove the phone from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

i checked in apple website and it is connected to my iphone correctly .Does it help to unlock my Iphone?

No, only the account that it's locked to can reactivate it.

hi , my iphone is on activation lock mode . unfortunately the previous owner is not available to find the first apple id to reset and unlock the phone. but i have my new apple which i use it to download the apps and soft ware. does it help to unloc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.