Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apple realy want to help their customer after sales service?

there is in issue in my phone and i am trying to contact apple support desk from last 3-4 days continiously. Everytime apple asking all details about my phone and got tge notification that support desk will contact in two minute but no budy was calling from apple. I have tried this process more then 10 times. After this i am coming in this conclusion that they don’t want to reaolve the issue.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 22, 2018 12:40 PM in response to ProustGiulio In response to ProustGiulio

Hi

I am user of apple almost last 6 years. I purchased new Iphone SE from your one of the authorised stores Reliance digital store. After 8 months its start to little beat heat during call and internet use. I thoght might be i am using call and internet at a time so this issue is coming now. But from last month i am observing that my phone is start heating so much. Sometimes i feel that it could be blast. This problem is not coming frequently but it is happening at sometime. It could be risky and i never sheen this kind of issue in my previous iphones. Also I observed somtimes that my battery is showing 10% and it downs to 1% in within one minute.

So, i am putting a request to please resolve my issue on priority and contact me as soon as possible. I am sharing my number as well.

Mb *************

Regards

Narendra

[Personal Information Edited by Host]

Apr 22, 2018 12:40 PM

Reply Helpful

Apr 22, 2018 12:43 PM in response to narendrafromranchi In response to narendrafromranchi

Are you using the latest iOS versionon your iphone? (11.3)

Should be this case, what can you read about maximum capacity going to Settings>Battery>Battery Status (Beta) and tap on it?

Please let us know.

Regards

Giulio

Apr 22, 2018 12:43 PM

Reply Helpful

Apr 23, 2018 8:32 AM in response to narendrafromranchi In response to narendrafromranchi

Check your battery status going to Settings>Battery>Battery Status (Beta) and tap on it.

If the maximum capacity is less then 85%, your battery needs to be replaced.

In any case, I would contact your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service provider and have your SE inspected: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Apr 23, 2018 8:32 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: narendrafromranchi

Question: Apple realy want to help their customer after sales service?