Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple realy want to help their customer after sales service?

there is in issue in my phone and i am trying to contact apple support desk from last 3-4 days continiously. Everytime apple asking all details about my phone and got tge notification that support desk will contact in two minute but no budy was calling from apple. I have tried this process more then 10 times. After this i am coming in this conclusion that they don’t want to reaolve the issue.

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 1:36 AM

7 replies

Apr 23, 2018 8:32 AM in response to narendrafromranchi

Check your battery status going to Settings>Battery>Battery Status (Beta) and tap on it.

If the maximum capacity is less then 85%, your battery needs to be replaced.

In any case, I would contact your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service provider and have your SE inspected: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Apr 22, 2018 12:40 PM in response to ProustGiulio

Hi

I am user of apple almost last 6 years. I purchased new Iphone SE from your one of the authorised stores Reliance digital store. After 8 months its start to little beat heat during call and internet use. I thoght might be i am using call and internet at a time so this issue is coming now. But from last month i am observing that my phone is start heating so much. Sometimes i feel that it could be blast. This problem is not coming frequently but it is happening at sometime. It could be risky and i never sheen this kind of issue in my previous iphones. Also I observed somtimes that my battery is showing 10% and it downs to 1% in within one minute.

So, i am putting a request to please resolve my issue on priority and contact me as soon as possible. I am sharing my number as well.

Mb *************

Regards

Narendra

[Personal Information Edited by Host]

Apple realy want to help their customer after sales service?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.