Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t log in on instagram and with the same password i can Log in on for example my Mother’s phone

Insta log in

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 11:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 3:42 PM

Hi there, Beerentsnick!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues logging into Instagram on your iPhone and I am happy to help! Check out this article with steps to follow If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open. This article will give you the best steps to troubleshoot issues with apps, including steps to take if you continue to have issues.
Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2018 3:42 PM in response to Beerentsnick

Hi there, Beerentsnick!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having issues logging into Instagram on your iPhone and I am happy to help! Check out this article with steps to follow If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open. This article will give you the best steps to troubleshoot issues with apps, including steps to take if you continue to have issues.
Take care!

I can’t log in on instagram and with the same password i can Log in on for example my Mother’s phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.