Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: how do I fix my custom icons on my movies? They're suddenly stretched out into squares when I paste them as covers for movie files?

I saw a reply from someone with a similar question that instructed them to stretch their icons out to 500x500 before pasting them, but that cannot truly be the answer. Right? Movie posters are poster sized, and poster sized is not square. Rectangular is the name of the game, yet I can't play the game right now. Can someone help? Thank you very much.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 22, 2018 12:00 AM in response to user name 99 In response to user name 99

This is an ongoing problem with High Sierra, we are all waiting for this to be addressed.

You can give your view here, Feedback - macOS - Apple

The more they hear about this the more likely they are to do something.

Apr 22, 2018 12:00 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: user name 99

Question: how do I fix my custom icons on my movies? They're suddenly stretched out into squares when I paste them as covers for movie files?