Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music not showing after being synced

I synced music from my mac to my IPhone but all of it does not show up in the music app on IPhone.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 1:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 8:43 AM

Hello sohu2000,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble syncing your music to your iPhone, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful information. The steps refer to some specific numbered errors, but they may also help resolve general syncing issues.

If you see error -5000, -69, 13010, or 13014 when you sync music in iTunes - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2018 8:43 AM in response to sohu2000

Hello sohu2000,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you've had some trouble syncing your music to your iPhone, and I have some information that may help.

Have a look at the article below for some helpful information. The steps refer to some specific numbered errors, but they may also help resolve general syncing issues.

If you see error -5000, -69, 13010, or 13014 when you sync music in iTunes - Apple Support

If you run into any trouble, please reach out again.
​Best Regards.

Music not showing after being synced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.