Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payments on hold due to stolen credit card

All of my IDs, passport, Credit cards , debit cards were stolen...which is why I can not pay for all apps or update any apps. I keep getting notices from Netflix, itunes store, and others because they can't process the payments since my credit card is blocked. They have no idea because I can not communicate with any of them.

I live in Taiwan but my bank which controls the credit card is in the US. I'm having a hard time not being able to call them. My calls are blocked from here to there.

My question - Can Apple notify the Apple Store of my situation. Until I get my new credit card, please cancel apps. I will continue with each of the apps after I get this problem solved.

Thank You.

Susan

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 3:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 3:24 AM

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, however this is a user to user support forum. No one here has access to your account. Use iTunes - Official Apple Support to contact Apple about your iTunes account. See View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support to cancel existing subscriptions.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Payments on hold due to stolen credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.