Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 6s wont let me enable camera and microphone access on any apps that i download?

My phone usually gives a pop up asking me to allow access for camera and microphone when I open a recently downloaded app but after deleting and re-downloading Instagram and Various other apps for storage to update my phone, they are telling me to enable access in settings. In settings, I went into accessibility where it says under camera and microphone that there are no apps asking for permission.

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 3:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 5:23 AM

Check also (if you have restrictions enabled): Settings>General>Restrictions>Camera... ON (green).

Then scroll down to microphone, and enable modifications.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

My 6s wont let me enable camera and microphone access on any apps that i download?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.