Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Colors Apple uses to indicate percentage of battery usage

What colors does Apple use to indicate percentage of battery usage in iphones especially ipone X?

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Sorry Gmasfabfive, I made a mistake on my previous post (and the colleague Driver8666 is right).

While charging = Green

Normally (not charging) = White (or black if the background colour is white) if over 20%.

Less or equal to 20% = Red

As far as "yellow" is concerned, read this support guide:

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone - Apple Support

Have a great day.

Giulio

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 22, 2018 7:58 AM in response to ProustGiulio In response to ProustGiulio

Very weird - went to sleep showing green light for battery usage; awoke to yellow. Went to settings to check things & learned nothing Even tho color continued to register yellow! Decided to charge iPhone & it continued to show yellow. A bit into charging the iphone the battery usage color switched to black where it still remains! Decided to open my iPad only to discover it, too, is registering black! I think it’s time to call Apple. Greatly appreciate your help - have any more? 😉 Many thanks.

Apr 22, 2018 7:58 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Apr 22, 2018 8:17 AM in response to Gmasfabfive In response to Gmasfabfive

Sorry Gmasfabfive, I made a mistake on my previous post (and the colleague Driver8666 is right).

While charging = Green

Normally (not charging) = White (or black if the background colour is white) if over 20%.

Less or equal to 20% = Red

As far as "yellow" is concerned, read this support guide:

Use Low Power Mode to save battery life on your iPhone - Apple Support

Have a great day.

Giulio

Apr 22, 2018 8:17 AM

Reply Helpful

Apr 22, 2018 8:39 AM in response to ProustGiulio In response to ProustGiulio

Thank you - greatly appreciate what you sent me tho I still don’t get it. My phone was at 70% when I retired last nite thus it should never have gotten to yellow at 5:30am this morning! Like it or not I guess I have to call the big guy in the sky, ie, Apple.

Apr 22, 2018 8:39 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Gmasfabfive

Question: Colors Apple uses to indicate percentage of battery usage