Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Briefcase?

Hi, just thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone has any information about the Briefcase in the pictures, it was gifted to us a few years ago and never found out anything about it, out of curiosity more than anything.

It has all leather straps and the finish is hessian like, the interior has the official Apple Logo (With TM).

Any info would be nice, thanks.

AltyUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 12:35 PM

Nice case! I've asked other senior contributors here to look at your post but, so far, none have added any new information. Do you remember when you received it? Was it part of an Apple-sponsored event? Any manufacturer's info/tags/etc?

5 replies

Apr 22, 2018 2:25 PM in response to Allan Jones

Hi Allan, thanks, it really is, even the zip pulls are metal with the Apple Logo on them....To answer your question there is just a small white label inside with 'Made In Indonesia' and that has 40960 stamped in blue ink on the reverse.

The buckles have 'Targus' stamped into them, other than that nothing. It does feel like an 'Official' product with all the branding and it was indicated to me that it may have been given as a Corporate gift but how true that is I don't know as information is thin on the ground.

Thanks

John

Apple Briefcase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.