Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to print a document from my IPad using an Epson Workforce 435 wireless printer. Both the IPad and the printer are in the same wireless connection. I do not see the printer in the printe selection mode.. any advice

I am trying to print a document from my IPad Pro using a Epson workforce 435 printer. Both the iPad and the Prionter are conencted to the same IP Address. I cannot see my printer. In the printer selection button of I Print? Apparently it is not recognicing the printer.. Any Thoughts?

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 6:21 AM

2 replies

Apr 23, 2018 8:39 AM in response to Felipelider

Hey Felipelider,

It sounds like you're having trouble printing from your iPad. I'll be happy to help out with this.

First, you'll want to determine if your printer is AirPrint-enabled or not, and then follow the steps here accordingly: If you can't print from your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

If you're still having trouble, let us know if you're able to print from your Mac successfully or if you've ever printed from your iPad before.

Take care!

I am trying to print a document from my IPad using an Epson Workforce 435 wireless printer. Both the IPad and the printer are in the same wireless connection. I do not see the printer in the printe selection mode.. any advice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.