Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

left click of external mice is unable to use

Hello,

I am using macbook pro late 2013 macos high sierra and external mouse razer deathadder elite.

Today the left click of my mouse is unable to use and I have changed to use another mouse but got the same issue. The funny thing is my mouse is working perfectly with other macbooks.

I erased macos high sierra and installed macos 10.10 but got the same issue.

Please help me.

Thanks

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 7:19 AM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2018 9:08 AM in response to trungbui89

Hi there, trungbui89!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your external mouse not working on your MacBook Pro but working fine with other devices and I am happy to help out! Since the issue is also happening with another mouse, check out this article with step for How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac to create a new user and test the issue in the new account to see if the issue is user specific or system wide.
Let me know the results and if you notice the issue happening with the trackpad as well.

left click of external mice is unable to use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.