Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can’t update my games and can’t download new ?

???

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 8:31 AM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2018 9:59 AM in response to kotyoma

Good morning kotyoma,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are unable to update apps or download new ones from the App store on your iPhone. What happens when you try? Are you seeing an error message?
The first thing I would suggest is to take a look at the payment information that you have for our Apple ID / iTunes Store account. You will most likely need to re-enter your card's security code and expiration date to access the information. Make sure the billing address matches what is on your bank statement. Make any edits necessary and click the Done button to update the account.
Also, check the purchase history for your account. If there is an unpaid balance on the account, that may also be the reason that you aren't able to download even free updates or apps.
Change or remove your Apple ID payment information
See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store​
If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store​
Take care.

Why I can’t update my games and can’t download new ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.