Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My iPhone 6 doesn’t alert me neither it shows any missed call once I’m busy on another call

My iPhone 6 doesn’t alert me neither it shows any missed inc call once I’m busy on another call

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 23, 2018 10:34 AM in response to parvezfromrawalpindi In response to parvezfromrawalpindi

Hey, parvezfromrawalpindi!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're wondering why the iPhone doesn't alert you of incoming calls while you're already on one, and I'd be happy to explain that. First off, what you're describing is a carrier feature known as call waiting, which can be found alongside the other supported carrier features here: Call forwarding, call waiting, and other call features on iPhone - Apple Support

While we don't manage or maintain that service for you, there are a few things we can check to make sure the iPhone is configured for that service. First, head to Settings > Phone to make sure call waiting is currently enabled. If that doesn't help, head to Settings > General > About and make sure your iPhone is running the latest iOS version (which is iOS 11.3 at the time of writing this). If it shows anything other than that, backup your iPhone , then update to the latest version: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Another great thing you can check locally is that there aren't any pending carrier updates: Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If none of these suggestions help, you'll want to get in touch with your carrier to find out if there's any reason the call waiting service might have been interrupted. Either way, I hope this helps you get to the bottom of what's going on.

Cheers!

Apr 23, 2018 10:34 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: parvezfromrawalpindi

Question: My iPhone 6 doesn’t alert me neither it shows any missed call once I’m busy on another call