Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: airprint work around?

I have a new 9.7" iPad 6th gen. and just discovered the list of (hundreds) of Canon airprint-compatible printers does not include my model - it skips from the 5100 to the 5300 series but excludes the 5200s. So I'm hoping there's a (hopefully simple) solution to this unfortunate dilemma. Thanks.

iPad Wi-Fi, iOS 11.3, 6th gen. 32GB

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Okay - I was finally able to find the Canon app in the App Store with the new iPad. I was looking for the app on the desktop system earlier which is why it was not available. Thanks for the help. Problem solved for now.

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Apr 22, 2018 11:15 AM in response to Skydiver119 In response to Skydiver119

Thanks but I tried to find both options on the app store site and neither seems to be available - search came up empty for both print n share and selphy (selphy says it's only available at app store)... google play offers it but only for android as a direct download/install. There must be a way...

Apr 22, 2018 11:15 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Apr 22, 2018 12:29 PM in response to estabroo In response to estabroo

Okay - I was finally able to find the Canon app in the App Store with the new iPad. I was looking for the app on the desktop system earlier which is why it was not available. Thanks for the help. Problem solved for now.

Apr 22, 2018 12:29 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: estabroo

Question: airprint work around?