Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download pictures from the cloud to my phone?

How do I download pictures from the iCloud from which I previously backed up to my iPhone 8? I had downloaded all my pictures when I bought my new phone however a few were deleted but I need those back.

iPhone 8, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 8:45 AM

If you had iCloud Photo Library turned on when you deleted the photos, they would be in the Recently Deleted album on the phone and you can recover them from there. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but do have an iCloud backup, you can restore the entire phone (not just the photos) from iCloud. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2018 8:45 AM in response to Kimg7

If you had iCloud Photo Library turned on when you deleted the photos, they would be in the Recently Deleted album on the phone and you can recover them from there. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but do have an iCloud backup, you can restore the entire phone (not just the photos) from iCloud. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

How do I download pictures from the cloud to my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.