Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to activate my iPad from Malawi but I get a message saying the activation sever is temporarily unavailable, is it possible to activate in Malawi? I am a U.K. resident

iPad 1

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 9:17 AM

See the sugggestions in this iPad thread:

Ipad 2; Message: could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. For about a week now. …

especially those about:

1) connecting the iPad to a computer with an updated version of iTunes

2) removing any SIM cards, and

3) trying different networks.

Please ignore those poor souls who obviously posted the same question over and over without bothering to read what had alread ybeen posted.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2018 9:17 AM in response to fergus139

See the sugggestions in this iPad thread:

Ipad 2; Message: could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. For about a week now. …

especially those about:

1) connecting the iPad to a computer with an updated version of iTunes

2) removing any SIM cards, and

3) trying different networks.

Please ignore those poor souls who obviously posted the same question over and over without bothering to read what had alread ybeen posted.

I am trying to activate my iPad from Malawi but I get a message saying the activation sever is temporarily unavailable, is it possible to activate in Malawi? I am a U.K. resident

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.