Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have recently restarted my iPad and when it turned back on i entered the passcode and it kept saying password in corrected and now its disabled, anyone any idea how i can fix this i tried connecting it to iTunes but wont work?

I have recently restated my ipad 2 because it was becoming so slow, and when it finished and turned back on i entered my passcode and it kept telling me password incorrect and then my ipad became disabled and i cannot use my ipad now, i have tried connecting it to itunes but it will not connect unless i enter the passcode on my ipad which that is not allowing me, anyone any idea on what i can do ?😕

iOS 11

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

I have recently restarted my iPad and when it turned back on i entered the passcode and it kept saying password in corrected and now its disabled, anyone any idea how i can fix this i tried connecting it to iTunes but wont work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.