Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to redeem online iTunes Giftcard and says “already redeemed”

My friend gave my son an online iTunes giftcard for his birthday (He is 10 so is part of family sharing).

When trying to redeem from the email my friend sent it via - I click redeem, an then redirected to the iTunes Store, the online voucher code is pre populated (perfect) yet when I click redeem it says “error - this iTunes voucher has already been redeemed”.

ive checked purchase history - nothing, I’ve checked every possible google suggested location on where iTunes balance can be found. I was beginning to think I accidentally redeemed it without realising (bumped the button) but if that were the case wouldn’t I be able to see the iTunes balance ? I have also logged out of all device iTune accounts as suggested to no avail.

does anyone have any suggestions at all?? Please help...

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 1:29 PM

See the Card or code has already redeemed section of If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support. Ask Apple support for help.

tt2

1 reply

Trying to redeem online iTunes Giftcard and says “already redeemed”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.