Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I track my distance and speed using workout app during roller scaring?

Tried to use cycling and running, but in both cases calories are counted wrongly 😟

WATCH SERIES 2(ALUM) 38MM (2ND GEN), iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 1:24 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Apr 23, 2018 11:58 AM in response to Joshlik

Greetings, Joshlik!
Thanks for reaching out the Apple Support Communities! That is a great question you have about tracking your workout when roller skating and I’m happy to assist! I suggest checking out this article About workout types for the Apple Watch. Specifically, try the steps listed in the Other section:

User uploaded file Other

Choose Other when you can't find a matching workout type. When you use Other, you earn the calorie or kilojoule equivalent of a brisk walk anytime sensor readings are unavailable.

At the end of an Other workout, you'll get the option to name your workout. This can help categorize different types of activity, like yoga or dance.

​Cheers!

How can I track my distance and speed using workout app during roller scaring?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.