Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iphone last year is there a way i can get pictures of it? Been on icloud and not there Please help

Please is there a way!! There not on icloud for somereason only two photos and there was 100s on the actual phone

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 2:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 5:10 PM

Sorry, but no. If you did not make iCloud or iTunes backups with them in the camera roll, or use iCloud Photo Library, or copy/archive them to your computer (or an online service like Google or Dropbox), then they simply don’t exist anywhere to recover them from other than on your missing device. And to get them off it, you’d need to have it physical in hand and working correctly to transfer them off it.

There simply is no way to recover anything once the device is gone, unless it was backed up or archive somewhere beforehand by you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2018 5:10 PM in response to george_ldn18

Sorry, but no. If you did not make iCloud or iTunes backups with them in the camera roll, or use iCloud Photo Library, or copy/archive them to your computer (or an online service like Google or Dropbox), then they simply don’t exist anywhere to recover them from other than on your missing device. And to get them off it, you’d need to have it physical in hand and working correctly to transfer them off it.

There simply is no way to recover anything once the device is gone, unless it was backed up or archive somewhere beforehand by you.

I lost my iphone last year is there a way i can get pictures of it? Been on icloud and not there Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.