Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I create new separate Apple ID?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), macOS Sierra (10.12.6), Bought March 11, 2014

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 3:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 3:14 PM

You can, but it is almost never a good idea to do that if you already have an Apple ID.

If you want to change the email address that you use for your current ID, see: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

5 replies

Apr 22, 2018 3:56 PM in response to Cam-era

Then what you will want to is just change the email address that you use as your Apple ID. See: Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

You will need to wait until you have a new email address to do it. You will not lose any of your previous purchases or other information connected to your current Apple ID. Also be sure to not ignore the following from that link:

Before you change your Apple ID email address, you need to sign out of every Apple service and device that uses your Apple ID. If you want to use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your Apple ID, stay signed in to your Apple ID on just that device.

Apr 22, 2018 3:26 PM in response to Cam-era

Cam-era wrote:

I want to end my connection with my ISP who provides my email and who is sending my contacts info to others and I want to end this.

So you do NOT want to create a new Apple ID. What you should do is update the current one with whatever email address you decide to go to. FoxFifth linked to the instructions.

Creating a new Apple ID will cause you no end of trouble.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.