Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my photos and videos back after ICloud has deleted them?

I turned off my ICloud because it wasn’t letting me upload my photos to send to friends and it deleted almodt all of my photos and videos.

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 3:13 PM

5 replies

Apr 23, 2018 12:36 PM in response to Weird_kid

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Weird_kid,

I see that you're missing photos and videos after turning off iCloud. I have a ton of photos and videos on my iPhone, so I can understand your concern, and I'd be happy to help.

If you just signed out of iCloud on your device, then you should just be able to sign back in. If you disabled iCloud Photo Library in your iCloud settings, then you can reenabled it and your photos and videos should come back to your device. Go to Settings > Tap on your name at the top > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photo Library, and make sure that it is enabled there.

You can also go to iCloud.com and make sure that you can see your photos there as well. If they are not showing on the iCloud website, then they were not being uploaded to iCloud.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

Apr 28, 2018 8:03 AM in response to CarlAVII

I have tried that and I'm just getting the opt to GET ICLOUD ON MY DEVICE. I am very angry because I was speaking with the support team and they told me to sign out and sign back in. When I did that it keeps telling me that my password was incorrect and started prompting me to get a new password. When I follow the flow to get a new password it keeps asking me for my phones passcode, I put that in and it ask me for the previous passcode I put that in too n it keeps telling me that it's incorrect😡😡😡i am so angry because I had soooo many photos and videos on my phone and i can't get them now. Please help me

How do I get my photos and videos back after ICloud has deleted them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.