Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are u making me update my messager and updated billing for messenger why are u making buy messager when it already been updated I'm not buying it and I don't want to updated it it's my right weather to updated or by it not yours all I want to do

Why are you making me updated messager and buy it i don't want to updated it or buy it and why are you asking me updated my billing when it the same billing card I've been using for along time why???? it my right weather I want to updated it or buy it when all I'm doing is downl it I don't want to updated it or buy it and my billing is correct there nothing to change its my right not yours

iPad Air, iOS 10.2.1, Its the air pad 2

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 3:05 PM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2018 3:11 PM in response to Suzanna.Davis

First, this is a user-to-user technical support forum. No one here is making you update anything or charging you any money for doing so.

"Messenger" is a FaceBook app. You are free not to update it but, it may, at some point, no longer work if you don't.

It also sounds as if you might be having some sort of trouble with your iTunes account but, I really can't determine what.

Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

Why are u making me update my messager and updated billing for messenger why are u making buy messager when it already been updated I'm not buying it and I don't want to updated it it's my right weather to updated or by it not yours all I want to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.