Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can I recover my pictures

so yesterday my sister went to Apple to go restore her password for her phone but then she recover all my picture and she started deleting my picture and then i couldnt recover them so now all my picture are deleted and I have no idea on how to recover them can you please help

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 23, 2018 6:03 AM in response to yuleimy In response to yuleimy

We should start messages from now on with "Once Upon A Time". That would be a very effective way of writing a Community Support Question.

Once they are deleted, they are also deleted off iCloud provided it was backed up during the next backup.

Apr 23, 2018 6:03 AM

Reply Helpful

Apr 23, 2018 6:29 AM in response to yuleimy In response to yuleimy

It sounds like you are sharing an AppleID, which is never recommended. So yes, if sharing an AppleID and using iCloud Photo Library, your and her actions are synchronized via iCloud across all devices sharing that AppleID. So unless those photos are still in your “recently deleted” folder, they are gone.

You should each have your own AppleID and use your own for iCloud, FaceTime, iMessage. You can use family sharing to share content if you wish.

Apr 23, 2018 6:29 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: yuleimy

Question: Can I recover my pictures