Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think there is a bug with Safari with iCloud password keychains. How can I update safari when my software is all updated? I have

I think there is a bug with Safari Verison 11.1 with iCloud password keychains. I deleted all passwords still have weird long username MDIEEP . . . AAAA. How can I update my safari or delete this bug? Or report to apple? My software is macOS High Sierra.

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 5:02 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Apr 23, 2018 1:56 AM in response to jlappin13

See this article Frequently asked questions about iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

And if you enter in system preferences > click on iCloud and uncheck the box of safari a pop up appears see this screen shot and that is not concerned with your user name and password .So you must check the box of keychain and also set up iCloud Keychain always see this article macOS Sierra: Set up iCloud Keychain

User uploaded file

I think there is a bug with Safari with iCloud password keychains. How can I update safari when my software is all updated? I have

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.