Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not aloud to change country on the App Store!

So I’ve only just notice that my App Store is in a different language but only for reviews and then I noticed that the £ logo is now some weird currency that I have never seen in my life! So I go to change the country thinking it must be a mistake as it wasn’t like this last month and it tells me I can’t change it without cancling my Apple Music which I wasn’t overly happy about but I cancled it just to change it just to find out I still have to wait for my month I’ve paid for to run out before being able to change the country! I’ve had Apple Music for about a year now so if you can’t change the country with an Apple Music subscription how come last month my App Store was English and all of a sudden it’s another country! Is this actually a joke I won’t be re subscribing to Apple Music now may as well use Spotify or Amazon so it doesn’t mess with my whole phone!

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 6:03 PM

2 replies

Apr 22, 2018 6:14 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

Carolyn ...

please read the question summary and you will see that I know why it’s doing it I want answers as to why I’ve had Apple Music for a year and some how in the last month my country on my App Store has changed and I haven’t been abroad or changed it. If I need to cancel my subscription to change it back to English when I never changed it to the other country how has it managed to change itself in the first place.

Not aloud to change country on the App Store!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.