Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot hear callers on my iphone 8 after upgrading to 11.3 when i hold phone up to my ear (speaker works fine). i have checked volume on all areas of iphone, i have rebooted phone, turned bluetooth on/off, and turned noise cancellation on/off.

i cannot hear callers on my iphone 8 after upgrading to 11.3 when i hold phone up to my ear (speaker works fine). i have checked volume on all areas of iphone, i have rebooted phone, turned bluetooth on/off, and turned noise cancellation on/off.

iPhone 8, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 8:13 PM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2018 5:57 PM in response to whitneyfromINND

Hey whitneyfromINND,

I can see from your post that you're having issues with the sound on your iPhone 8 running iOS 11.3. It also sounds like you've tried some great steps from the article you referenced but are still having trouble. If those steps did not help you'll simply want to reach out to us directly as directed in the article.

Get more help

If you tried these steps and there's still no sound or poor sound quality from your iPhone, contact Apple Support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.