Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: arrangement tab missing

I tried to connect hdmi to new smart 4K LG to macbook pro El Capitan 10.11.6 I lost the arrangement tab and can't get it back. Also the mirroring had the displays so small I couldn't barely see them on the tv screen. I tried the solution on the first page with no luck. Anyone have a new solution?

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Apr 23, 2018 4:48 PM in response to brandondenver In response to brandondenver

I've finally solved this issue. After trying again a day later, and restarting in safemode without the tv on, and the hdmi inserted in both ends, and going to system preferences> displays, the arrangement tab was back. I then restarted again the normal way and it stayed. Thanks for all the tips in previous threads.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Apr 23, 2018 4:48 PM in response to brandondenver In response to brandondenver

I've finally solved this issue. After trying again a day later, and restarting in safemode without the tv on, and the hdmi inserted in both ends, and going to system preferences> displays, the arrangement tab was back. I then restarted again the normal way and it stayed. Thanks for all the tips in previous threads.

Apr 23, 2018 4:48 PM

Reply Helpful (6)
User profile for user: brandondenver

Question: arrangement tab missing