Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

arrangement tab missing

I tried to connect hdmi to new smart 4K LG to macbook pro El Capitan 10.11.6 I lost the arrangement tab and can't get it back. Also the mirroring had the displays so small I couldn't barely see them on the tv screen. I tried the solution on the first page with no luck. Anyone have a new solution?

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 4:48 PM

I've finally solved this issue. After trying again a day later, and restarting in safemode without the tv on, and the hdmi inserted in both ends, and going to system preferences> displays, the arrangement tab was back. I then restarted again the normal way and it stayed. Thanks for all the tips in previous threads.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2018 4:48 PM in response to brandondenver

I've finally solved this issue. After trying again a day later, and restarting in safemode without the tv on, and the hdmi inserted in both ends, and going to system preferences> displays, the arrangement tab was back. I then restarted again the normal way and it stayed. Thanks for all the tips in previous threads.

arrangement tab missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.