Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have to send my iPhone 6s for repairs and it will take 5-6 days.I want to transfer iPhone 6s data to iPhone 6 but after 5-6 days , I want iPhone 6 data back in 6 and iPhone 6s data back in 6s. How should I go about this back up and restore process.

Both iPhone 6 and 6s are running same iOS 11. Both are currently in use. The data in both phones are very imp and can’t afford to loose it.

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 12:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 12:31 AM

Hi

Go to iCloud make sure iCloud back up is on make sure iPhone 6 is running the latest ios 11.3

Then go to settings down to reset Restore iPhone back to factory settings.

Set back up over your wifi when it asks if you want to use iCloud backup Say yes to get your apps and data back.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Similar questions

1 reply

I have to send my iPhone 6s for repairs and it will take 5-6 days.I want to transfer iPhone 6s data to iPhone 6 but after 5-6 days , I want iPhone 6 data back in 6 and iPhone 6s data back in 6s. How should I go about this back up and restore process.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.