Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manually manage music does not work!

Plugging in my Ipod and it will not let me move any music to it.

Selecting Manually manage music and hitting apply does nothing!

Itunes has been updated

Ipod has been updated

I even restored my ipod wiping all the music that was on it and it did nothing... ***!?

Every time i try to move something to my IPod it shows 🚫

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 2:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2018 6:36 AM

Hi there, Custodian79!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! If I am understanding your issue correctly, you are not able to manually sync music to your iPod from iTunes and I’m happy to help! I recommend you check out this article with steps to follow to Manually manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes. This article will give you excellent troubleshooting steps to take for issues manually syncing. Also, be sure to check out this section:

If you have iCloud Music Library turned on, you can't manually manage music, but you can still manage videos using the steps below.

Let me know the results and take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2018 6:36 AM in response to Custodian79

Hi there, Custodian79!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! If I am understanding your issue correctly, you are not able to manually sync music to your iPod from iTunes and I’m happy to help! I recommend you check out this article with steps to follow to Manually manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes. This article will give you excellent troubleshooting steps to take for issues manually syncing. Also, be sure to check out this section:

If you have iCloud Music Library turned on, you can't manually manage music, but you can still manage videos using the steps below.

Let me know the results and take care!

Manually manage music does not work!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.