Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Bluetooth Headset OK but no sound by Calls

Hi,

Since the other question has been inactive for long and I have tried a lot, I start a new fresh one here.

I have iphone 5s updated to 11 and since then I have problem with ALL THREE of my bluetooth headsets!

I can listen music and control the volume etc. but when I try to make a call or receive one, neither I nor the other side can hear anything!

What I have tried:

- Unpair, Pair

- Unpair, rename, pair

- Unpair, Reset network settings, pair

- Unpair, reset network settings, unpair from heatset and carkit and all other devices, pair again

- Unpair, reboot, unpair other devices, rename device, pair

- Settings>General>Accessibility>Call Audio Routing>Automatic

- Settings>General>Accessibility>Call Audio Routing> bluetooth, reboot, again Settings>General>Accessibility>Call Audio Routing>Automatic.

- Change/increase the volume during the call by BT.

update to 11.3 and again all the solutions listed above!

NONE OF THEM HAS WORKED!

I used another iphone 5s (from a friend) and it works fine! That means the BT Headtsets and carkit have no problem. Only my iphone 5s does not work for calls!

Call per BT worked fine before iOS 11, but not anymore.

Fact 1: I will never ever buy an iphone again. But bc I paid a relatively high price, I wont give up on this one yet! I am just totally disappointed. Well done apple!

Fact 2: If anyone has any solution, please go a head.

Thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.3

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: mf1359

Question: Bluetooth Headset OK but no sound by Calls