Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

somehow my ipod delete all songs that i have in and now i cannot send any song to my iPOD

Hello,

i am Sofia and i have an Apple iPod tough. I have a serious problem about music. My iPod, somehow, delete all my music and now i cannot send any music from my computer to iPod. What can i do about it? Please if someone know the answer let me know!😢

Thanks for your time!!!

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 4:05 AM

3 replies

Apr 29, 2018 3:46 PM in response to sofiafromεδεσσα

Hey sofiafromεδεσσα,

Thanks for following up with the answers to those questions. Here's the steps you'll want to take to import music into iTunes. The steps vary depending if you're on Windows or a Mac.

Import music into iTunes with Mac: iTunes for Windows: Import music and video already on your computer
Import music into iTunes with Windows: iTunes for Mac: Import music and video already on your computer

Is this where you're running into issues? if not, and the music is already in iTunes but not syncing to the device then take a look here instead: Manually manage content on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes - Apple Support

Is this where, when dragging a song to your device, it doesn't sync? If so, take a look under "If you can't manually add or remove content from your device" from the link above.

I look forward to your response.

Cheers!

Apr 26, 2018 3:20 AM in response to Joseph_S.

Hello Joseph_S.,

Question 1:

Are you an Apple Music member?

Answer 1:

No i am not

Question 2:

How are you trying to sync music, via Wi-Fi or USB?

Answer 2:

I am trying to to sync music via USB

Question 3:

What happens when you try to sync your music? Do you get an error message?

Answer 3:

I do not get any error message, just when i am trying to sync a song it does not let me to put the song in the list.

Thanks🙂

somehow my ipod delete all songs that i have in and now i cannot send any song to my iPOD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.