Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad battery problems

battery not charging and screen stuck

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 5:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 12:56 PM

Screen still black after iPad (3rd generation) has been plugged into wall outlet for more than 24 hours. White apple logo comes on screen periodically, but then vanishes. If I pull out the plug and then plug it in again, the low-battery symbol comes on for a few seconds, the changes to the white apple logo for a while before turning black again. I tried holding both buttons in at the same time, but nothing happens. I have not yet tried plugging it into my IMac.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2018 12:56 PM in response to King_Penguin

Screen still black after iPad (3rd generation) has been plugged into wall outlet for more than 24 hours. White apple logo comes on screen periodically, but then vanishes. If I pull out the plug and then plug it in again, the low-battery symbol comes on for a few seconds, the changes to the white apple logo for a while before turning black again. I tried holding both buttons in at the same time, but nothing happens. I have not yet tried plugging it into my IMac.

ipad battery problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.