Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t get my Macbook to update to all services

I can’t get my Macbook to update to all services and my apps either on other devices from then being lost stolen or damaged like find my iPhone or other apps my Mac data 10.5.5 think on OS X

[Re-Titled by Host]

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 5:17 AM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2018 5:40 AM in response to ROBERTUBALLE

It tells me in order to do do I must buy this program for like fifty United States dollars. I’m poor and can afford this as. Ector County in Odessa Texas has taken all from me I can’t even gain health care or medications that I need daily I have been without medical needs for over a year due to this county in Odessa Texas printing And using my information via health records or facts with out my full knowing permission that has been viewed by millions. And even when I asked for it to be taken down for safety’s reason still it’s not being taken down and I’ve received death threats and harm placed on me and I have lost trust in everything and Every one and my grandma just passed away I wasn’t able to see her before her death cause of all this and I’m told won’t be able to attend the funeral either or my sisters please I know that there are cures for cancer hiv aids and hep c and west mile and better health facts out there I was part of them the cures and formulas please times running out can you help I do not want Ector County Odessa Texas to have use or any data base or any official or government offices use of my records or life if they don’t agree to my terms and for the GoodFaith I stand for in God I Trust. Thank you robert.uballe@att.net or odessamassages@me.com does anyone know how to recover my mobile me password I don’t ever remember setting up a question like the one they asked ? I’ve tried tons of ways I can’t get intimate it I have had identity stolen a few times matter fact not to long ago yet again please help me find and fix all things applied here or more unlimited help an assistant I’ll allow all others I can’t I must revoke all that doesn’t in GoodFaith help and assistant me in my foreseeing future to helping better our world.

I can’t get my Macbook to update to all services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.