Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This Apple ID has not yet been used with the Itunes store.

Hello!

I've just gotten a newly created Apple ID and added my payment details and everything checks out all right. So now I just want to open my Itunes and log in so that I can start an Apple Music Subscription. But every time I try to log in to my Itunes it just says "This Apple ID has not yet been used with the Itunes store." And then it says "Please review" and there's a review button. I press it and nothing happens. I then check and I'm still not logged in. There's no way Itunes is letting me log in. I've tried all buttons. When you press subscribe to Apple Music on Apple's website it just wants to open Itunes. I press for it to allow to open Itunes. All that does it take me to Itunes where it says welcome to Apple Music. There's nothing you can press on this page either. And you still can't log in. I've tried to uninstall Itunes and download the latest version. Still, nothing happens...

I've tried almost all subscription platforms out of interest and must say so far Apple Music is by far the hardest and most complicated to understand and sign up with. What a piece of junk. Need help asap

Kind regards,

Doug

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 11.0.3, Using a PC

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 6:23 AM

There are no replies.

This Apple ID has not yet been used with the Itunes store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.