Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 3 recall?

Hallo!

My screen cracked all of the sudden while I was sitting on a sofa. It is obvious, that the screen has risen, something from inside pushed it out. Apple unfortunately was not willing to exchange it, they kept telling me it was accidental damage. So I am curiously waiting for the recall, cause this is nonsense, that the product breakes without any physical damage after a bit more than 2 months of using it.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 2:44 PM

This pattern of multiple fractures is not typical for the photos of battery related screen damage posted by other users. I am also looking very cautiously at the apparent focus of damage around the corner near the Digital Crown, which would be more characteristic of external impact damage. I think you will have great difficulty convincing Apple that this watch has not been dropped onto a hard surface.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2018 2:44 PM in response to Luszi

This pattern of multiple fractures is not typical for the photos of battery related screen damage posted by other users. I am also looking very cautiously at the apparent focus of damage around the corner near the Digital Crown, which would be more characteristic of external impact damage. I think you will have great difficulty convincing Apple that this watch has not been dropped onto a hard surface.

Apple Watch Series 3 recall?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.